Support and Promote Natural Ketone Production for Improved Energy, Mental Health, and Metabolism. Full spectrum blend of medium chain triglycerides from MCT, Coconut, and Flax Seed Oils to promote healthy ketone generation and cellular energy production in your body. Increased ketone generation in the body helps to regulate insulin levels naturally and glucose metabolism. Benefits overall metabolism, body weight, energy, mental health, anxiety, depression and skin health.
Cur-OST HU Keto Oil
Cur-OST HU Keto Oil is a unique blend of medium chain triglycerides and long chain fatty acids, obtained from pure MCT oil, organic coconut oil, and flax seed oils. This proprietary blend of oils provides all essential medium chain triglycerides along with a healthy serving of omega-3 fatty acids, which are absorbed and used by the liver to produce ketone bodies. Ketone bodies are essential for cellular health, as they are used as an alternate fuel source by the cells, impacting all facets of your health.
Ketone generation and support can help to regain lost cellular function, especially in cases of metabolic problems, decreased energy, poor insulin function, and cognitive health.
Daily usage of medium chain triglycerides assists naturally with insulin and sugar metabolism, helping to restore balance and more healthy levels, promoting energy, impacting body metabolism and weight. Medium chain triglyercides have also shown moderate benefit in cases of anxiety, depression, and mental health through natural ketone generation.
- How does Cur-OST HU Keto Oil benefit my health and body weight? In many health conditions, there is a decrease in normal cellular function and carbohydrate utilization. This impacts cellular health on many levels, as well as recovery and performance. Cur-OST HU Keto Oil provides a broad blend of medium chain triglycerides that are absorbed and used by the healthy liver to produce ketone bodies, which are then used as an alternate source of cellular energy in your body. Cur-OST HU Keto Oil benefits metabolism, insulin and sugar regulation, cellular energy production, skin health, mental well-being, and even digestive health as ketones do positively impact the digestive microbiome. Exogenous ketone oils, such as the Cur-OST HU Keto Oil blend, are often used as a part of the ketogenic diet, helping your body to produce natural ketones, while minimizing dependence upon excess carbohydrates. Through this approach, research has shown that weight can be improved to a healthier level.
- Is the Cur-OST HU Keto Oil a part of the ketogenic diet? YES! MCT oils are used often as a part of the ketogenic diet in people. Cur-OST HUKeto Oil provides the substrates needed for your body to naturally produce ketone bodies, which then assist in cellular health and energy production. Ketone body generation also is beneficial for weight management, insulin and glucose regulation in the body. These oils can improve ketone generation, but in order to get the full benefit, it is advisable to reduce excess carbohydrate intake. Excess carbohydrate intake, especially higher glycemic foods, can negate all positive effects of ketones and MCT oils.
- Will I gain weight when on the Cur-OST HU Keto Oils? While the Cur-OST HU Keto Oils are high in fat and calories, most people do not gain weight during their usage. However, all things considered, HU Keto Oils are designed to be implemented as part of a healthy diet which also consists of proper exercise. If these two factors are not provided for, then it is possible for the average sedentary person to gain weight, which is NOT the goal with any program.
- Aren’t saturated fats unhealthy? Saturated fats come in all forms and ideally, both omega-6 and 3 fatty acids are consumed in balance. In human research, using MCT oils, there is a noted clinical benefit to weight, insulin and glucose metabolism and cardiovascular health. The proper saturated fats and omega-6 fatty acids are essential for cellular health.
- What is the general dose of Cur-OST HU Keto Oil? The general dosage is from 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon once to twice daily, along with dietary modifications. The precise dose required by each person to achieve benefits can range dramatically.
- Are there any side effects with Cur-OST Keto Oil? Oils as a general class can create digestive upset which may vary from one person to the other. The most common side effect noted was loose stools, which if noted, it is advisable to reduce the daily dosage or discontinue.
- Do MCT Oil blends improve mental health and energy? Yes! Ketone bodies, when produced or supplemented to the body, serve as an energy source which supports overall cellular health and energy in the body. Ketone body generation, though a ketogenic diet, MCT oils, or exogenous ketones, have also been shown to benefit cognitive or mental health, as likely they are providing a new source of energy for brain cells to function.